Aker Solution has contracted AC for delivery of Anti Surge Control System upgrade. Scope of work comprise Turbo Expander A & B Ekofisk J platform. System was commissioned during summer 2023.
Services & upgrade on 7 ea Container Vessels and 2 ea LPG Vessels are continuously ongoing.
Advanced Control are providing Robotic software development, engineering and testing of CanRig drilling robots to the offshore – and land based drilling companies.
Skala Prosess has contracted AC for delivery of Engineering, Programming & start-up of control system on Vitux factory Canada.
Advanced Control has become a founding partner, a 12,5% share holder and a technology provider to Elcavator AS. The Technology company has developed an electrical 12 tonn excavator currently under test at AMV in Flekkefjord.
Technip FMC has ordered an upgrade on 2 ea test-loops for 3-phase meters.
Advanced Control has entered into an agreement with Techhouse AS for control system engineering and commissioning on Water Treatment system on Valhall Platform.
Ordrers received for up-grade of Cement Control systems on Osebeg sør & Oseberg øst.
Advanced Control continues cooperation and delivery of Electro Drives and Control system to tunnel drilling machines provided by Norhard / Forte Energy Bergboring and Andersen Mekaniske Verksted
ConocoPhillips has ordered SCADA software licenses, programming & commissioning on Turbin & Compressor system on Ekofisk J and Eldfisk 2/7 E Platform.
Advanced Control has become a founding partner and 12,0 % share holder in WinSpider AS. Study & pre-engineering of Electro drives & Control system to Beta version is finalized.
Technomar has contracted AC for delivery of Engineering, fabrication, Programming & start-up of control system on Propulsion & Ballast Control system.
Multiple SattLine programming & testing activities under the AC - Skala Process frame agreement is continuing on regular basis.
Advanced Control has become a founding partner and a 22% share holder in Enerion A/S. The company has in a short time become a leading provider of Pumps, Compressors and HPUs to the energy sector.
Under a frame contract with Tine Meierier Advanced Control have delivered Instrumentation, Systems & Up-grades to Tine Jæren, Tine Verdal, Tine Haukeli and Tine Byrkjelo.
A new company, Advanced Control – Power & Drives A/S, is founded by AC partners and external investors. The company will focus on development and delivery of electrical powered systems to the industry during the energy transition in the coming years.
Under a yearly ongoing frame contract with Canrig Robotic Technologies Advanced Control are providing Robotic software development, engineering and testing of drilling robots to the offshore – and land based drilling companies. A close coorperation with Siemens enables utilization and implementation of the state of the art technologies of PLC/HMI, Drives & Network to the industry.
Forsvarets Bygningstjeneste has contracted AC for an automation upgrade at Sola airport.
Advanced Control has entered into an agreement with Apply AS for development of DCDA software based on WinCC OA on the Valhall IP Drilling upgrade project.
Technip FMC has ordered upgrade on Compressor Control & SCADA System on test-loops for 3-phase meters.
Services & upgrade on 9 ea Container Vessels and 2 ea LPG Vessels are continuously ongoing.
Advanced Control is performing multiple SattLine programming & testing activities under the Skala Process frame agreement.
Forte Energy Bergboring and Advanced Control Robotic has entered into an agreement for Electrical drives, System engineering and software program development on new drilling machines.
Various service, programming & start up work for Aguile R&M
Risavika Bioproduction has ordered SCADA upgrade & modification on Gas Turbine testing plant
Under a frame contract with Tine Meierier Advanced Control have worked/working with several projects (click for project list)To AC's Dairy web page
The main projects are (at Tine Jæren when not specified):
- Investigate/optimizing the control and HMI system in the Milk treatment and Cheese department.
- Optimize emptying and CIP of Butter Oil Line together with Ecolab.
- Modification to preheating control MVR evaporator.
- Installing air separator (luftutskiller) in concentrated whey reception.
- Remove the line for dry salt dosing to margarine.
- New control cabinet and I/O card upgrade in energy central.
- Splitting and add new foam CIP for the belt conveyors in Cheese department.
- New CIP programs for RO and UF plants (Reverse Osmosis and ultrafiltration membrane systems).
- Installing new coolers for whey cream.
- Installing new cream and oil tank.
- Optimizing ventilation in CIP room
- Installing new air compressor and air dryer.
- Installing and programming new air separator in NH3 cooling system.
- Remove the dry salt dosing to mozzarella and installing/programming new transport belt.
- Install/programming Fire water to Permeat and WPC dryer.
- Move the Test line for margarine/emulsion (incl NH3 cooling compressor) from “Måltidets hus” on Ullandhaug to Tine Jæren. This also include integrating the line into Tine Jæren’s standardized PLC and HMI system.
- Cheese elevator. Setup and configuration of Siemens SINAMICS S drive system with 2 axes. S120 modules and SIMOTICS S servomotors. Controlled by S7-1500 Fail-safe CPU, ET 200SP I/O and PROFINET communication incl. PROFIsafe. Position control with built in positioner in the drive-system.
- Read data from HAN interface on 8 pcs AMS electricity meters via PiiGAB M-Bus adapters, converting to Modbus TCP. Using Anybus X gateways, AB9007 as PROFINET-IO Device or AB9001 as PROFIBUS Slave, towards the PLC's.
- Vibration measurements for cooling compressors. Using ifm VSE150 controller for connection of the field sensors (Configured by ifm VES004 software) and PROFINET communication with PLC.
- VVS in new offices Tine Jæren. Movement- (PiR) and temperature sensors on KNX-bus via Helmholz EIB 300 gateways to PLC. Butterfly valves (VAV-spjeld) connected on MP-bus and controlled from PLC with Modbus RTU against Belimo UK24MOD gateways.
- Extension of brown cheese cooling- and packing line in Tine Byrkjelo together with Skala. New Conterm with corresponding equipment, many new AS-i valves with Pepperl+Fuchs PROFINET gateway. SIMATIC S7-1500F, CPU 1516F-3 PN/DP programed with TIA v15. Local SIMATIC HMI with TP1200 Comfort and TP1900 Comfort panels programmed with WinCC.
- Improvements and new functions related to butter production and CIP in Tine Verdal. Changes in both Siemens and Sattline PLC's.
- Update electro documentation in Tine Verdal. Converting from old to new version of Eplan and implement changes done on paper. New Eplan drawings/project for starter culture (Brukssyre) project.
Technology & Business Development
Advanced Control has become one of the founding partners of ConRobotix, Elmaco & Wind Spider early stage venture technology companies. The goal is to develop electrical powered and cost effective products for a Climate-Resilient, Low-Emission and Sustainable future. The technology aim to contribute to reach the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
Ownership in Quality Intervention AS (QI) is sold in a transaction completed in 2020.
Advanced Control is a part-owner in Desert Control AS, qWave AS, Well Service & Supply AS, Source Energy AS, Voca AS og Well Conveyor AS.
Advanced Control has entered into an agreement with Apply AS for development of DCDA software on the Valhall IP Drilling upgrade
project. Commissioning expected in the end of 2020.
Technip FMC has ordered SCADA System incl. electrical outfitting of a new testloop for 3-phase meters.
Services & upgrade on 3 ea Mærsk Vessels and 2 ea Solvang vessels are ongoing.
ConocoPhillips has ordered an upgrade of Ekofisk & Eldfisk compressor SCADA system
Frame agreements with Tine Jæren, Skala Process, Robotic Drilling, Teekay & Norhard are extended until end of 2020.
Technology & Business Development
Advanced Control Robotic has become a founding partner of ConRobotix whom aim to develop multitask mechanical robot
for the construction industry and to improve energy efficiency in exiting machinery.
In the Well Technology area AC continues its active involvement in Well Service & Supply AS and Well Control Systems AS and has entered into a new ownership in qWave AS.
Ownership in Quality Intervention AS (QI) is sold to the International oilfield services company Expro group. QI’s key technologies offer differentiation across the well intervention, production optimisation and decommissioning sectors.
Ownership in SPEO products is handed over to the other founding partners.
Bag In Box Filling Machine - Tine Meieriet
Tine Grannes has purchased re-programming & testing of Bag In Box Filling Machine on S7 PLC controller
Vessel Systems - Upgrade & Replacement
Advanced Control has received orders from, Solvang Shipping, Mærsk, Freedom Maritime Mega Yacht, Wärtsilä, Technomar and Transgas for various upgrade & replacement of Vessel Automation systems.
Frame agreement - Rosenberg WorleyParsons
Rosenberg WorleyParsons and Advanced Control have extended existing Frame Agreement on Safety and Automation System (SAS) and Instrumentation until 2022
ND + Rock Drilling Machine - Norhard
Norhard has ordered Engineering, Control system, Outfitting & Testing of the new ND+ Rock drilling machine
Kefir Line - Carsø/Q-Meieriet Jæren
Advanced Control has received order from Carsø/Q-Meieriene for Hardware and Software (S7 and Intouch) and installation for new "Kefir" line.
Consultancy & Technology agreement – Canrig Robotic Technologies AS
Consultancy & Technology agreement have been extended with 1 year.
Partner Agreement with Siemens Norge.
Siemens Norge and Advanced Control have agreed on a partner agreement within the technologies of PLC/HMI, Drives & Network
Advanced Control – Merger & Acquisitions
In the end of 2017,Advanced Control AS and Advanced Control P&S AS formerly merged into one company.
Advanced Control working with several projects in Tine - Collection of rinsing phases from Evaporators, Investigate/optimize Butter Oil system, Several new Ventilation Systems, Changing/Optimizing Boiler and heater logic HMI and Operator Panels, Programming of new Mozzarella cheesecutter/-line, Programming of new UV-plant, General project for optimizing huge amount of alarms. Optimization of flushing and CIP on UF plants (membrane filter facility of type ultrafiltration) - Drying and evaporation, New setup for Lecithin dosing for WPC powder. Dosage of salt and div. optimization for Butter production. Modification on PPE (Production Performance Events). Modification of curdlewater heat exchanger/-line (ystevannpastør/-linje) in cheese factory.
Advanced Control – Merger & Acquisitions
50% of the shares in Sandaband Well Plugging AS have been acquired by AC and its shareholders. Sandaband Well Plugging AS is renamed to Well Service & Supply AS and co located at AC premises at Forus, Stavanger.
The company is focusing on Equipment Rental, Well Control and Supervisory services to the Drilling Industry.
Upgrade of Moore 352 Turbin controllers - Aker Solution/Conoco Phillips
Aker Solution has on behalf of Conoco Phillips ordered upgrade of Moore 352 Turbin controllers for Expander Re-compressor Anti Surge on Ekofisk 2/4 J. Controllers are replaced with 2 ea Siemens S7 1200 Controllers